Sunday, February 19, 2012

Baby Quilt....Herd of Elephants

I have a baby shower Friday for a gal at work.  Lately I haven't been making baby quits "for everyone I know"......but I have worked with this gal for a long time, I think she is around 38 and her second child.  She has decorated the baby's room with  elephants, now my understanding is not just elephants, but this particular elephant design.  I found the fabric at City Quilter in New York City, well of course, once I found the fabric, I had to make the quilt (lol)  and I must say I check to see if they had the fabric, so what was I to do.  I recently saw a baby quilt in a magazine that had just been striped, I like the idea andf so here is the results!  Baby Quilt "Herd of Elephants"  Made totally in one day, cut, sewn and quilted and binding sewn on.  I think it's cute....

No comments:

Post a Comment