Saturday, October 26, 2013

Worked on Sewing room today

Well, for awhile I've been wanting to rearrange my sewing cabinet.  So today I did it, I'm pleased, for some reason it seems that I have more room.  I can now see the TV and my Computer.  I think it's going to work out great.

I sewed afterwards on a little Owl baby quilt and then sewed my daughter's Primitive lap quilt together.  I think I'm going to add a narrow border is all.  I think I'm liking small borders are none at all....I guess a new phase I'm going thru...

1 comment:

  1. yes sometimes we do go through phases. I used to only make blue quilts. now I like to play a little with color. borders I used to always just make wide and of one fabric to frame things. boy how time does change the way we see things and create. that is the fun of creating! rearranging has a way or rejuvenating us doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete