Follow by Email

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Orange Peel.....

I bought all this wonderful fabric and thought about making a Cathedral Window,  uh NO...then came up with the idea for an Orange Peel.  Here is my process. 

I used Heat N Bond Lite...fused the fabrics, then cut the pieces out.  The background is a Moda Fabric....Black to light...I cut the squares, wish I had left it as one piece, but oh well.....then went for it.   I  ironed the pieces down, and sandwiched with a light poly batting.  Hand stitching the Peels down with Pearl Cotton Thread.  The size is 30 X 36....I'm almost finished qulting it.  Fun project



 

No comments:

Post a Comment