Friday, May 16, 2014

A couple finished things

I've been getting ready for the Tulsa Quilt show in June.  The instructions said to turn the quilts in in Cloth bags.  I first thought about Pillow Cases, however not to be found, so someone suggested I just make my bags.  I found a great piece of fabric, I think I bought it for backings, anyway I made 7 bags with handles took me a whole day.  The I had to sew the the sleeves and labes on the quilts.  This has been a job.  Comletely finished the Owl Baby quilt yeterday.  So the quilts are ready to go, each has their own bags......



Then if finished a Table Runner for a friend of mine in Texas.  I think it needs buttons, however everyone keeps saying would make it bumpy... Oh well...

1 comment:

  1. I love the cute owls Paula.
    I don't think it needs buttons...looks lovely as is.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete